School Specific Risk Assessments
We will conduct a school building inspection to assess the risks in line with the DES Guidelines & Return to Work Safely Protocols. A bespoke risk assessment will then be prepared including:
- Identification of hazards associated with the school building and classroom activities.
- Assessment of associated risks associated.
- Control measures necessary to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Bespoke Covid-19 Response Plan
Our bespoke Covid-19 Response Plans provide complete clarity for the whole school community which will include:
- Clearly defined roles and responsibilities for senior management, lead worker representatives, staff & students.
- Clear and easy to follow protocols for all areas of the school.
- Subject specific protocols based on risk assessment and the latest public health advice.
- Consultation with Management / BOM / Lead Worker Representatives / Safety Committee on the Plan.
Tools & Templates
We will provide tools and templates for prompt identification and isolation of staff or students who may have symptoms of COVID-19 including:
- Providing tools to log and facilitate contact tracing;
- Signage that the school is required to have informing all of the signs and symptoms of COVID-19;
- Signage for workers to follow if they develop signs and symptoms of COVID-19 during work;
Training for Staff
We deliver Covid-19 Training for Staff via a webinar. Training will cover:
- Latest up to-date advice and guidance on public health;
- Symptoms of Covid-19;
- What staff / students should do if they develop symptoms of COVID-19;
- Details of how the school is organised to address the risk from COVID-19;
- Identification of points of contact;
- Procedure regarding a suspected case of COVID-19 in the school;
Have a question or need advice? Query from a parent? Issue raised by the Lead Worker Representative? Want the latest thinking on School Trips? We provide same day advice and assistance to you on a range of issues – and remember, as we only work with schools you can be assured you are getting the best advice possible from a team of experienced professional Health & Safety Consultants.
Schools nationwide rely on us to provide specialist advice and support throughout the year.
Of recently polled Principals would recommend us to a friend / colleague.
Counties across the country serviced.
Providing specialist advice and support to schools.
How we use your data:
We will retain and process personal data you supply us only in relation to the service that is relevant to you. After that initial contact, if you do not wish to be contacted again we will respect your wishes and delete your contact information from our database. For more information please see our Privacy Statement.