Lead Worker Representative(s) Workshops
These workshops are designed to provide direction & support for your Lead Worker Representative(s) in line with the DES Guidelines and the Return to Work Safely Protocols. Each week, a new topic will be discussed and participants will be able to ask questions, pose challenges and share insights from their school.
At the end of these workshops, your Lead Worker Representative(s) will:
- Understand their role clearly and the key tasks needed to fulfil that role;
- Understand the rationale behind a range of COVID-19 control measures;
- Have the necessary tools and templates to carry out their role efficiently and effectively;
- Be able to source reliable information regarding Covid-19 control measures;
- Have a clear understanding of the consultation process;
- Provide management with suitable reports on the level of compliance and implementation of COVID-19 control measures;
Each workshop will take place live and online.
Use 1 of the LWRs 2 dedicated hours per week for 6 weeks.
Weekly workshops kick off at 2pm sharp.
30 minute lecture followed by 30 minute workshop / team discussion.
Peer network for discussion and team learning.
Supplemental materials for download and use by participants.
24/7 Access to Workshop Materials & FAQ’s.
hours of consultancy condensed into our workshops.
|Week 1||LWR Role & Responsibilities / Consultation with Staff / Communications & Action Tracking|
|Week 2||Social Distancing / Hand Hygiene / Face Coverings / Cross Contamination / Ventilation / Safety Signage|
|Week 3||Practical Rooms / Music / PE / Extra Curricular Activities|
|Week 4||Covid-19 Procedure / First Aid / PPE / Cleaning of Isolation Rooms / Fire Drills|
|Week 5||Meetings / PTM / AP Post Meetings / Contractor Management / Management of Deliveries|
|Week 6||Blended Learning / Remote Learning / School Trips / Rental of School Facilities / At Risk Staff & Students|
Book a spot today
How we use your data:
We will retain and process personal data you supply us only in relation to the service that is relevant to you. After that initial contact, if you do not wish to be contacted again we will respect your wishes and delete your contact information from our database. For more information please see our Privacy Statement.