Why Cyber Security?
Because of the pandemic, schools are making greater use of technology and the internet. It is important that you now take all reasonable steps to keep your systems, students, staff, and data secure.
The use of information and communication technology (ICT) resources exposes your school to risks including virus and malicious software attacks, theft, unauthorised disclosure of information, disruption of network systems and / or even fines.
Last year, a UK study found that 41% of primary schools and 76% of secondary schools had identified cyber breaches or attacks on their school.*
Step 1: Audit & Action Plan
- Conducted remotely using Microsoft Teams / Google Meet.
- Includes the IT Postholder, External ICT Support, Policy Post and other relevant persons.
Step 2: Policy Development
- Acceptable Use Policy.
- BYOD Policy.
- Data Protection Policy.
- Internet Access Policy.
- Email and Communications Policy.
- Encryption Policy.
- Network Security Policy.
- Remote Access Policy.
Step 3: Training
- Whole School Cyber Security Training.
Step 4: Retained Support
- We provide your school with 12 Months Phone & Email Support to answer any questions / queries you may have for up to 12 months.
How we use your data:
We will retain and process personal data you supply us only in relation to the service that is relevant to you. After that initial contact, if you do not wish to be contacted again we will respect your wishes and delete your contact information from our database. For more information please see our Privacy Statement.